Cigniti won two prestigious awards in Oct-Dec 2022:
- “Company of the year” award under the IT Services category for “Digital Assurance & Digital Engineering Services” at the Outlook Business Spotlight Business Icons Awards 2022.
- Cigniti, along with its UK-based client Atom Bank, won the Testing team of the year at European Software Testing Awards 2022.
International magazine Newsweek featured Cigniti as one of the prominent leaders leapfrogging into the digital orbit from India.
ISG (Information Services Group) recognized Cigniti as a Leader in Continuous Testing for the US market for the second consecutive year.
Cigniti was the Nationwide Knowledge partner of NASTech 2022, organized by NASSCOM where Kiran Kuchimanchi, President, Cigniti Digital Engineering Services, delivered a keynote on “Building a Digital Future”. Raghuram Krovvidy, Chief Delivery Officer, Cigniti, delivered a keynote address on “Navigate Your Digital Journey, The Quality Way” at the 22nd Software Testing Conference 2022 by QAI.
Wider Societal Impact
As part of the ongoing CSR initiatives of Cigniti, under “Project Cignificance,” the company continued to focus on Education, Health care, and Sustainability to create a larger social impact.
- Inaugurated STEM lab and SMART classroom in 2 government high schools in Hyderabad. This new innovative learning environment will impact more than 800 students.
- Cignitians planted over 100 saplings as part of our “Cignitree” green mission.
- Cignitians in Dallas participated in a food drive to aid the local homeless community.