HYSEA President and CEO of ZenQ, Mr. Murali Bollu in conversation with Shruti Venugopal, Telangana Today Reporter.
Highlights of the story-
- The IT industry in Telangana and Hyderabad in particular has seen a higher growth rate in comparison to the national average
- The two major challenges – traffic and talent pool
- According to Hyderabad Software Enterprises Association president Murali Bollu, the IT industry in the State has witnessed an average rate of growth of 14 per cent since 2014 and in 2018-19 the growth was reported to be 17 per cent.
- On the issue of talent pool availability, the president mentioned that there is an immediate need for all employees – mostly mid-management level – to upskill themselves in newer technologies like DevOps, Test Automation, Data Science and Analytics, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation among other things.
- On the State government’s recently announced Look East policy, Bollu said that they are awaiting the details of the incentives mentioned and are upbeat about growth in that region of the city