HYSEA Elects its first Woman President at 30th Annual General Body Meeting
Manisha Saboo, Centre Head, Infosys, Hyderabad SEZ
Manisha Saboo, Centre Head, Infosys, Hyderabad SEZ will be the new President of HYSEA for the term 2022-24 New Executive and Managing Committee members were also elected for 2022-24 term
HYSEA elected its first Woman President at the 30th Annual General Body Meeting. Manisha Saboo, Centre Head, Infosys, Hyderabad SEZ, will be the new president of HYSEA for the term 2022-24. She takes over this role from the outgoing president Mr. Bharani K. Aroll, CEO, Infopeers.
Manisha represents Infosys in HYSEA. As HYSEA CSR forum lead she steered HYSEA COVID relief activities.
She has 20+ years of experience in the IT industry and as Centre Head of Infosys HYD-SEZ ensured stellar contribution of Infosys in Telangana by building a symbiotic relationship with Academia, Government, and IT Industry. As a woman leader, she is committed to helping other women build careers – be it inspiring young girl students to pursue careers, enabling young women to return to work or guiding mid-level women managers with their career aspirations. Telangana Government has honoured her with the “Women Achiever Award” for leadership in the corporate world.
As President of HYSEA, her vision is to further strengthen HYSEA’s value proposition as a primary association of the IT Industry in Telangana through:
- Building an ecosystem where member organizations flourish by fostering collaboration, nurturing innovation, and synergetic interactions with start-ups, product companies, GDC and IT services organizations.
- Fortifying partnership with government, join hands to promote IT industry growth in Telangana.
- Changing Hyderabad IT landscape by bringing more inclusivity and developing more women for leadership.
She is joined in the endeavour by other elected members of the executive committee who will play the following office bearer roles:
- Mr Prashanth Nandella, President & COO, firstsource (Vice President, HYSEA)
- Mr Ramakrishna Lingireddy, President, Auropro Soft Systems Private Ltd. (General Secretary, HYSEA)
- Dr Santanu Paul, MD & CEO, TalentSprint (Treasurer, HYSEA)
- Mr Sandeep Sharma, SVP & Managing Director, Real Page (Joint Secretary, HYSEA)
The Executive Committee members are joined by the following Managing Committee members who were unanimously elected to form the MC for 2022-24.
- Mr Sairam Prabhu Vedam, Chief Marketing Officer, Cigniti
- Mr G R Reddy, Chairman & MD, HUSYS Consulting
- Mr Kishore Borra, Managing Director & Centre head, EnergyTech Global
- Mr TSV Ramana, CEO, Code Tantra
Co-opted Members of the Managing Committee:
- Mr Hari Bharadwaj, Country Head, DXC Technologies
- Ms Uma Gogineni, Chief People Officer, ValueMomentum
- Mr Jitendra Putcha, EVP & Center Head, Hyderabad, Global Head Data, Analytics & AI, L&T Infotech
- Mr Sumeet Mathur, Vice President & Country Head, Service Now
- Mr Hari Raja, Global Head, Wipro Salesforce Practice
Special Invitees to the MC include:
- Mr Isaac Rajkumar, MD, Opentext India
- All past presidents of HYSEA