SME benefits @ COVID Relief Package 2020
The 6th webinar as part of NetSeries@HYSEA on ‘SME benefits @ COVID Relief Package 2020’ was organised on 17th June 2020 by experts from KPMG and ICICI Bank. The session outlines Key Benefits for SMEs under the COVID Relief Package 2020 along with the eligibility criteria, guidance on application process and the documentation required.
The session was moderated by Mr. Kiran Cherukuri, Vice President, HYSEA & CEO, TechEra.
The Panellists were:
Pradeep Narayanan, Partner, Tax and Regulatory Services, KPMG
Rajosik Banerjee, Partner and Head, Financial Risk Management, KPMG
Senthil Kumar, Zonal Head, SME Business, ICICI Bank
Pradeep Narayanan, Partner Tax & Regulatory Services, KPMG, spoke on
- Re-Categorization of SME by the Ministry & corresponding Pro’s & Con,s
- What are the Direct/Indirect Tax Incentives, Tax deferments/Moratoriums allowed for MSMEs as part of COVID Relief Package
- How to go about on the above ( Processes ), Dos & Don’ts if any
Rajosik Benerjee, Partner & Head KPMG Financial Risk Management talked on
- Financial Incentives covered under various heads of COVID 19 Package – Direct as well as Notional Benefits, eligibility criteria / Understand the Fine print if any
- Step-by-Step processes for availing & Applying for these incentives / Loans
Senthil Kumar – Zonal Head, SME, ICICI Bank, shared details on
- Loans for SMEs, COVID Related & other sources of non-collateral finance options, Line of Credit and Working Capital loans
The webinar was attended by more that 150 associates from SME member companies and Startups.
Link to all presentations:
Presentation of Rajosik Banerjee – KPMG- Policy Measures
Presentation of Senthil Kumar – ICICI Bank – Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme
Presentation of Pradeep Narayanan – KPMG Recent Tax Developments