TIMS 150 BED ICU PROJECT INAUGURATIONJune 4, 2021
Launch of Women Leaders’ ForumJune 24, 2021
HYSEA is happy to announce a 3 Day COVISHIELD Vaccine drive with Apollo Hospitals at HICC. Apollo will administer only Covishield on the below mentioned days:
- 19th June: Approximately 2500 slots available
- 20th June: Approximately 3500 slots and
- 21st June: Approximately 4500 slots.
- Apollo will make Vaccine stations available based on your requirement on a first come basis (MoU signing & PO issue)
- Each station will be dedicated to one corporate, each day.
- Each station will do a minimum of 140 inoculations per day.
- Only pre-registered and sponsored employees and dependents of corporates will be allowed entry to the venue.
- Apollo will conduct this vaccination drive in complete adherence to the guidelines laid down by the authorities, and also has been granted the requisite regulatory approvals.
- The corporate will need to enter into an MoU with Apollo and pre-pay for the vaccination costs for its employees and families it is looking to sponsor.
- The cost of the vaccinations will be as under:
- Covishield – Rs. 1,000 per dose
- There will be an incidental expense of Rs 10,000 per station per day toward the cost of hosting the drive at the HICC, this will be borne by the corporate partner.
- Name of the Corporate
- Point of contact @ Corporate:
- Number of sponsored employees to be covered in the drive.
- Number of sponsored dependents to be covered.
Sign-up and documentation:
- Corporates to then Enter into a 1-page MoU with Apollo (Format attached)
- Raise a Purchase Order for the requisite quantity on Apollo.
- Apollo to raise a Proforma Invoice on the HYSEA member corporate.
- Apollo to appoint a representative to work with each interested HYSEA corporate member for: On-boarding.
- Planning the schedule at the Apollo Mass Vaccination Centre (MVC) @ HICC, for its sponsored employees and dependents
- Supporting with the preparatory work including registration + collecting data points prior to inoculation, checklist dissemination (dos and don’ts), entry pass and any other formalities; and Hand-holding and coordination on Designated Day
MOU template & Employee data template:
Vaccine MOU Template
Covid Vaccinations Employee Data Template
The Apollo MVC @ HICC is a limited-period endeavour to ensure Apollo supports the city of Hyderabad, its corporate community and its resident employees/ families with the fastest and safest way to inoculate against Covid.
Look forward to your support in making the city of Hyderabad, vaccinated and Covid-free!