Any firm, society, company or division thereof registered or incorporated in India and conducting business in IT software, IT services, Internet, e- commerce or IT enabled services, and/or associated services is eligible to apply for membership provided:
- Its main activity is the development of IT software and services or associated services;
- It performs this activity for commercial gain, and
- It has a minimum turnover of Rs. 0.5 million in software and/or associated services.
- It intends to export IT software and services or associated services
No, membership is restricted only to the categories mentioned above.
Yes, it is desirable for a member to be registered with STPI, but if you are not, HYSEA may ask for a prior due diligence from an existing member company nominated for this purpose.
No, the membership fee is based on the revenue of the company and is as follows:
[Admission Fee (Onetime fee) Rs. 5000/- + Annual Membership Fee(1st April – 31st March) Rs…………… + 18 % GST on both]
1) Rs.1,00,000/- + taxes per annum for all members with an annual revenue exceeding Rs.100 crores (Category E)
2) Rs.50, 000/- + taxes per annum for all members with an annual revenue of Rs.25 crores – Rs.100crores (Category D)
3) Rs.20,000/- + taxes per annum for members with annual revenue of Rs.10 crores – Rs. 25 crores (Category C)
4) Rs.10,000/- + taxes per annum for members with annual revenue of Rs.1 Crore – Rs. 10 crores (Category B)
5) Rs.5, 000/- + taxes per annum for all members with annual revenue up to Rs.1 Crore (Category A)
Note: Members are required to give evidence on the revenue figures in support where necessary. HYSEA also collects this information from STPI, Hyderabad.