Objective of The Forum
To create a platform for HR professionals in IT/ITES industry for sharing Best Practices and addressing issues of common interest.
Major Activities For 2015-16
- Periodic Meetings for sharing best practices & addressing issues of interest take place every month.
- Organizing Competency Development Programs for:
- Making Better People Managers
- Training HR Professionals
- Organize a One day Workshop on Key Focus areas in HR by September 2015.
- Organized Annual HR Summit 2015 – This year’s Annual Summit focussed on Leveraging Technology for HR Effectiveness, Important role of HR in Customer Centricity, Delivering Global HR leadership from India and Impact of Health and Wellness of the most important asset of our Industry the Human Resource!
- “No Excuses” – Organized a workshop on creating awareness about sexual harassment at workplace on 27th March 2014 at CA technologies.
- Organized Annual HR Summit 2013 – Technology as a catalyst for HR Performance Excellence.
- Organized One day Interactive session on Best Practices for Campus Hiring and Internship at CA Technologies on 23rd Feb 2013. The event was attended by more than 120 delegates from Universities and Hiring and Recruiting Heads from IT/ITES companies.
- Organized a Seminar on Employment Opportunities & Challenges at GITAM University Vishakhapatnam attended by over 1000 delegates on 13th Feb 2013.
- Organized a major workshop on “AP Shops and Establishments Act” by Mr. M. Radha Krishna Murthy, Advocate – 26th September 2012 at ADP
- The Compensation and Benefit Survey 2006-07 was appreciated immensely by our SME Members.
- HR handbook developed by the forum for HYSEA (Formerly ITsAP) SME members was widely appreciated.
- The seminar on “Performance Management: Organizational Challenges and Innovations” was a huge success with around 100 associates from member companies participating.