- Its main activity is the development of IT software and services or associated services;
- It performs this activity for commercial gain, and
- It has a minimum turnover of Rs. 0.5 million in software and/or associated services.
- It intends to export IT software and services or associated services
Who can become a member of HYSEA ?
Are individuals eligible to become members of HYSEA ?
Is registration with STPI a requirement to register with HYSEA ?
Is the membership fee uniform for all HYSEA members?
No, the membership fee is based on the revenue of the company and is as follows:
- Rs.30,000/- per year for all members with an annual revenue exceeding Rs.25 crores
- Rs.10,000/- per year for members with annual revenue exceeding Rs.1 Crore up to Rs. 25 crore.
- Rs.5, 000/- for all members with annual revenue unto Rs.1 Crore.
Note: Members are required to give evidence on the revenue figures in support where necessary. HYSEA (formerly ITsAP) also collects this information from STPI, Hyderabad.