HYSEA(formerly ITsAP) Signed an MOU on 15th Oct’ 09 with Lead India 2020 foundation on the occassion of 78th birthday of our former honourable President of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. The MOU was renewed for a period of 3 years on 1st Feb 2013.
In the past, as part of its marketing effort, HYSEA has signed Memoranda of Understandings with various organizations:
- The Mexican Chamber for the Electronics Industry Telecommunications and Information, Guadalajara, Jalisco (referred to as CANIETI), and Association De Parques Industriales De Jalisco, Guadalajara, Jalisco (referred to as the Industrial Technology Park), on the 10th day of September 2000
- Industrial Development and Renovation Organization of Islamic Republic of Iran (IDRO), on 22nd February, 2001
- Multimedia Development Corporation (MDC) SDN. BHD., Cyberjaya, Malaysia, on 14th day of March 2001
- Dubai Internet City
- Mr. Aratani of Yokohama, Japan. Though appointment of Mr. Aratani as representative of HYSEA in Yokohama is a major achievement, other MOUs cater to the general needs of our members. Each MOU, inter alia, provides for:
- Representation for HYSEA in other countries and vice-versa
- Periodic and regular exchange of information relating to the regulatory frameworks in each country, developments in information technology related areas etc.
- Invite and host delegations, at periodical intervals
- Organize workshops for the benefit of the clients and business associates of the software units in both countries
HYSEA expects that these MOUs facilitate the association and help its partners in other countries to do the necessary groundwork to enable the members of the organizations in each country to follow up the initial leads and build mutually beneficial and lasting business relationships.
If members need more information, they may please feel free to contact ITsAP . Similarly, if members feel that similar MOUs with other international organizations are beneficial, they can inform HYSEA for further follow-up.
National and International Associations
- National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM)
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Computer Society of India (CSI)
- ESC (Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotions Council)
- AMCHAM (American Chamber of Commerce)
- STPI, Hyderabad
- FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry)
- IUCEE (Indo-US Collaboration on Engineering Education)
- PMIPCC (Project Management Institute – Pearl City Chapter)