The role of HYSEA (formerly ITsAP) is all-encompassing. Its activities include everything that has an impact on the software industry in Hyderabad. It serves as a platform for its member companies to interact with the government as well as compete in the global market. HYSEA also helps the government in formulating industry-friendly policies by providing incentives, concessions and support for foreign investors and entrepreneurs. Finally, it seeks to promote and encourage its member companies by instituting awards for various categories.
Functions of HYSEA
- Interacting with the State and Central governments.
- Creating a communication platform for all IT & ITES companies in the state in an attempt to solve their problems and issues, which affect their business interests.
- Providing managerial, organizational and professional guidance to member units.
- Undertaking social projects that benefits the community.
- Signing MOUs with various international organizations.